Since the 1950s, Zimmer Radio has been creating and broadcasting free entertainment in the Four State Area, but we don't stop there! Our marketing experts stay up-to-date on the latest tactics for reaching a broad spectrum of individuals in a variety of audience segments. We are always looking for new ways to help businesses grow in the digital age. Our in-house advertising firm, Zimmer Digital Solutions, is excited to announce that we are adding a wide range of advertising solutions to our digital tool belt.
New Digital Solutions to Your Advertising Needs
Digital advertising and marketing are constantly evolving, and these opportunities are a terrific way to greatly expand your reach. See how each of these options adds a new way to connect directly with key audience segments for your business.
- Retargeting. People who visit your website are a core demographic for your ongoing marketing needs. Retargeting allows you to continue the conversation with these individuals, even after they have left your website! For instance, a home improvement store could target customers who are looking for DIY projects by showing retargeting ads for building supplies.
- Keyword Targeting. Creating content that is targeted to specific keywords allows you to direct your audience back to your website even when they're visiting other sites. This is ideal for organizations that have many competitors and need to differentiate their business, such as healthcare and beauty fields.
- Display Ad Networks. Do you know exactly which sites your target demographic is visiting? If not, using a display ad network allows you to serve your advertising messages across a range of different websites.
- Behavioral Targeting. Are there specific behavioral markers that could indicate your customers are in the market for your products or services? Perhaps they recently purchased new land or a farm, and have need of tractors or other implements. Or perhaps they recently got married or had a baby. Behavioral targeting provides you with a way to predict your customer's future needs.
- Native Ads. Customers love authentic advertising that blends into the site in a cohesive way. Native ads provide a credible method of advertising that is relevant and engaging for consumers.
- Mobile Conquesting. Mobile phones offer advertisers a great way to target sales and information to individuals who are in the mood to purchase or in the general area of the business. Location-based, as well as behavioral and demographic targeting, is possible using these methods.
- Facebook and Instagram Targeting. Individuals today spend a great deal of time on social media, and much of this time is spent scanning through their Newsfeed. Advertising is available not only within the social media apps but on partner websites and within articles, too. Creating relevant content is ideal for marketing doctor or dentists offices and offers a more authentic relationship with prospects and customers.
- Household IP Targeting. Are there specific types of households that you would like to target? Household-level IP targeting ensures that your ads are shown at the optimal frequency to encourage a purchase.
- Event Targeting. Did you miss a recent event that would have been a great marketing opportunity for your business? Event targeting allows you to reach out to individuals who attended relevant events in the past or upcoming events, too.
- Video Pre-roll Targeting. Videos are incredibly engaging for shoppers, and with millions of videos uploaded every minute -- video is optimal for reaching interested audiences. Consider how well your auto advertisement would work as a pre-roll for a new car rollout, for instance.
- SEO & Reputation Management. Your online reputation is an incredibly important tactic in your overall search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. When your brand's reputation is positive and you have relevant keywords on your website, you are much more likely to show up high in Google's organic search results listing.
Each of these tactics is excellent individually, but our team of digital marketing experts will work closely with you to define your goals and create a comprehensive strategy that will meet your business objectives. Contact Zimmer today at 417-624-1025 so you don't miss out on these fabulous opportunities to spread the word about your business!